I read about Rebekah’s Ten on Ten photo day at Practising Simplicity, when Jodi participated in February. The idea is to take ten photos over ten consecutive hours on the tenth day of the month. And as you know, I do love a photo challenge.
- At the office to start the day. The weather is so glorious these days that I need my sunglasses on to cycle in at 5.45am! Loving these new sunglasses that I picked up in Lindex the other day.
- Heading to rendezvous with Husband and collect E.
- Getting some help with work
- Happily playing while I work
- Out on a short cycle ride at lunchtime – fresh air for the patient
- What to read next?
- “Oskar needs to pee!”
- A quick pit-stop before collecting O from preschool.
- Post-dinner reading session with Pappa.
- The playroom, just before bed
I’ve had fun doing this but I think I can only really do it again if the 10th falls on a weekend, or if, like today, I am home from work. Being at home with E for most of the day has made it more interesting than if I had been in the office most of the day (since who wants to see endless photos of my desk?)
° ° °
Content on this site may not be used or reproduced without permission.