Living away from some grandparents means that the boys are like the (British) queen and get to celebrate two birthdays. So last week, we celebrated E’s second third birthday.
Weekly wishes last week
- Work on a headpiece/fascinator. NOPE
- Mindfulness meditation. NOPE
- Buy Husband’s birthday present. NOPE – oops…
- Complete week 2 of the Bikini Body Guide. Mostly – I did days 1 and 2 but not the optional day 3.
Most of the week was same procedure as usual, except for Thursday when I had coffee with my old boss (who is something of a mentor). We always end up laughing so hard in between all the gossip and advice. And that evening, I was on cake baking duty again, to make the second cake for E’s birthday. This time, I made one with apple puree, nutmeg and cinnamon, topped with apple and cinnamon icing. It went down pretty well on Friday evening when we ate it.
He received a doctor’s set for his birthday from my mum and step dad, so the weekend had quite a medical theme with both he and O checking blood pressure and temperatures, applying plasters and administering injections.
Weekly wishes this week
- Work on a headpiece/fascinator.
- Mindfulness meditation.
- Buy Husband’s birthday present.
- Complete week 2 and start week 3 of the Bikini Body Guide
- Finish sorting out South Africa photos
I need to be held accountable this week so that I tick these tasks off the list. Who’s in?
Linking up with Melyssa at The Nectar Collective.