We had a beautiful and, dare I say it, spring-like weekend in Stockholm this past week and that always helps to lift my mood. So here’s to a fabulous week ahead with sunny days and happy moods. It makes me feel confident for weekly wishes / GSD* this week.
Weekly wishes last week
- RAIN meditation – NOPE, unfortunately I didn’t make this.
- Complete Online Marketing course. NOPE, as I was confused and this week is actually the final week of the course.
- Start week 4 of the Bikini Body Guide. YEP, and not only that, I did all three training days.
- Work on hand lettering. NOPE, I didn’t manage to find time for this.
Not a great result on the weekly wishes / gsd front, but I am still so proud of completing the whole BBG week. And it showed when I trained yesterday; my trainer said that I am looking stronger than he has seen me for a long time. So I am particularly pleased about that.
Although I am enjoying the Digital Marketing course so much, I have to say that I will be glad to get my evenings back! It feels like I’ve not done much this past week other than work, spend the afternoons corralling the boys from preschool to home to bed, and then studied.
The highlight of my week was collecting O’s new Swedish passport (no more baby photo for him!) and my first Swedish passport from the police station.
Husband and I made up for the boys’ boring week at the weekend though and we spent most of the weekend outside with the boys in the glorious weather that we saw in Stockholm. On Sunday temperatures hit 12 degrees. It was wonderful. The city was busy with everyone out to enjoy the sunshine. I love the feeling here when the sun shines like this after the dull and grey month of February.
We ate dinner at Grodan, a place in the city that I love. And even better, this was the first time that I visited and it has not been packed, which meant I was able to take a photo of the wonderful main dining room.
Weekly wishes this week
- Complete Online Marketing course.
- As much of week 5 of the Bikini Body Guide as I can.
- Hand lettering practice
- RAIN meditation at least once this week
- Book a venue for O’s birthday party
A good few things to focus on this week. And if I can get a venue booked for the birthday party, then I can start talking to O about a theme and get to work on that. What are your goals for this week?
*GSD = get(ting) shit done.
Linking up with Melyssa at The Nectar Collective.